Invaluable for upper extremity rehabilitation and conditioning.
An upper-body ergometer that will exercise individuals with limited lower body function, help rehabilitate a wide variety of shoulder, back, neck, wrist and elbow patients and give healthy athletes a gruelling workout.
The only Upper Body Cycle designed for rehabilitation exercise that offers an adjustable pivot head for sitting to standing total body involvement, including core stabilisation exercises. Adjustable cranks allow for incremental and progressive strengthening to full range of motion. Functional Diversity - The Biodex Upper Body Cycle is a versatile ergometer that meets the demands of any orthopaedic rehabilitation, cardiac, sports medicine, wellness, or general conditional program. Large rotating seat with seat belt and grab handles - easier wheelchair transfers - belt and handles provide added security, especially for patients with balance deficiency or palsy. EZ-Grip hand-grips allow patients with hand control limitations to hold onto crank handles.
For more information or a quote, please contact us on 0870 756 3090 or complete our online enquiry form.
- Sports Medical and Athletic Training Exercise
- Cardiopulmonary Exercise
- Older Adult Exercise
- Self-powered, self-charging, cordless capability - use it anywhere
- Pivoting Actuator - Accommodates wide range of cycling positions
- Adjustable Crank Length - crank adjusts from 6" to 16" to help control range of motion provided for a variety of arm and upper body exercises
- Instantaneous retro-cycling
- Up to 600-watt work rate range to accommodate a wide spectrum of patients
- Isokinetic Resistance - (speed control) for building strength
- Heart Rate Monitoring - Telemetry compatible to ensure proper training intensity
- Easy-to-use "Quick-Start" control panel - with large buttons
- Large, easy-to-view LED display
- Ergonomically correct for patients from 4' 6" to 6' 10" tall and weighing up to 500 lb
- Removable seat for wheelchair or standing access
- Dimensions: 64" l x 29" w x 62" h (162 x 74 x 157 cm)
- Crank Axis Height: Adjustable from 37" to 58" (94 to 147 cm)
- Crank Arm Length: Adjustable from 6" to 16" (15 x 41 cm)
- Resistance: Isokinetic (speed control): 15 speed settings (increments of 5 deg/sec)
- Work Rate Range: Up to 600 watts (120 rpm)
- Speed Control Range: 50 to 120 deg/sec
- Readouts: Time, rpm, watts, calories, METs, heart rate, total work, total cycles
- Heart Rate Monitoring: Telemetry compatible
- Communication: RS232
- User Capacity: 500 lb (227 kg)
- Weight: 230 lb (105 kg)
- Power: Self-power, no external power requirement at user work rates over 30 watts and 50rpm as battery automatically charges at work rates over 30watts and 50rpm. Adaptor is provided to power system and charge battery during applications below 30 watts and 50rpm
- ETL listed to UL60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No.601.1.M90, EN 60601-1: 2nd Edition. EMC compliance to EN 60601-1-2.
- Two-years parts; one-year labour
950 - 146 Upper Body Cycle
950 - 148 Upper Body Cycle - Clinical Pro
Upper Body Cycle - Clinical Pro includes rotating seat, seat belt and EZ-Grip™ handlegrips